View Single Post
Old 21 Nov 2019, 10:46 (Ref:3941914)   #147
Taxi645
Veteran

Netherlands
Taxi645 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridTaxi645 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by schanche View Post
I personally would love to see Vettel out, too many mistakes over the past two seasons surprised Ferrari have kept him in just look at Gasly out in half a season. Binnito needs to drop the axe and while at it have a word with Le clerc yes a talent but to seems to have the attitude that he is the almighty at the moment and that the team revolves around him. I think he is heading for a shock in the future seems too careless. Replacement for Vettel got to be Ricardio a talent wasting away at Renault but what would it take to snatch him away from Renault maybe a deal where Ferrari do a deal to offer hulkenberg (take him on as a reserve) loan him to Renault��
Either that or force him to take on sport psychologist and give him the first half of the season to prove he can keep his emotions under control when he's got his helmet on.

Binotto says Leclerc and Vettel get on better than many people think. That might be true off track but I don't think anyone get's on with the "red mist" version of on track Vettel.

He is a very likable guy, really fast, very good at managing his tyres and thinking about strategy during the race. On top of that he's got tons of experience. He's waisting his talent by not looking at his weakness.

If Binotto doesn't replace him or force him to adress his problems, I think it would not look good on his leadership and the results woyld be on him.