Thread: Porsche in GT
View Single Post
Old 1 Feb 2018, 11:52 (Ref:3797418)   #22
Spyderman
Veteran

Mozambique
Mozambique
Spyderman should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridSpyderman should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridSpyderman should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridSpyderman should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by Adam43 View Post
I think I understand what you were saying. However it’s nice of you to underline and bold a word to help me.

My points included, and I presume you have missed this , one that was the same as one you say here. Porsche made good cars and won when there was no BoP. I think that as you repeated what I said indicated I didn’t really miss your point.

Then my second point, which is more general and not specific to this year, is that if there is true balance then Porsche have as good a chance of not being on the podium as any other manufacturer. So you may have to cope with this next year. Even if they get the BoP right.
Not really - If there is a true balance, they stand as much of a chance as anyone. They have a professional team with good drivers, so the chances are the same. If you are referring to the number of cars...well, they are entering 4 factory cars for Le Mans.
Anyway - I'm not going to get riled up over GTE