Thread: SPA CLASSIC
View Single Post
Old 10 May 2018, 09:50 (Ref:3821230)   #7
Gerard C
Veteran

France
My place
Gerard C has a real shot at the championship!Gerard C has a real shot at the championship!Gerard C has a real shot at the championship!Gerard C has a real shot at the championship!Gerard C has a real shot at the championship!
Quote:
Originally Posted by 356sc View Post
The only part I am not looking forward to is the now normal unnecessary aggravation at scrutineering......I wonder what trivial item we are going to be clobbered for this time......last time it was our number roundels were the wrong type 🙄
Yes but look, we all agree upon the fact that scrutineering is a must together with keeping the cars compliant and period correct. During Tour Auto, they checked the E Types engine capacity, its a good thing. As to your number roundels, may be you can ask for an accommodation this is present in PA regulation. And if you really want a technical hassle free weekend, be slow for once!
Have fun and good luck!