View Single Post
Old 13 May 2018, 15:00 (Ref:3822114)   #50
delta
Subscriber
Veteran

United Kingdom
Reading UK
delta has a real shot at the podium!delta has a real shot at the podium!delta has a real shot at the podium!delta has a real shot at the podium!delta has a real shot at the podium!
Thanks again for all the kind words . Of corse I don’t think I jumped the start but hey ho . Car going great guns but to be honest we were in the wrong place with all those V8’s around. I just wanted to get a class podium for the owner . When I came back out from drive through was not sure where I was . Pushed on as caught up John Clark and as it happens he was P3 in our class . Last lap but I knew my only chance was if John made a mistake . Then going around swimming pool a V8 car came up on my inside . He did back out but I had gone out wide to give him room . Car then would not turn in and I hit barrier . It was very slippery out wide . Just got my breath back and bang got hit from behind . Hey ho again . I’m a lucky boy to get this drive and we have all had a great weekend racing in Monaco . Something to tell the grand kids . Back on the spanner’s next week st Cadwell then on to Charade . Just before I left for Monaco I got a letter from Lord March so another big event to look forward too .