View Single Post
Old 12 Jan 2019, 04:09 (Ref:3875644)   #605
Mixer
Veteran

Mixer should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridMixer should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridMixer should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridMixer should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
I am completely with Paul on his comments, it was obvious the car racing and sponsors were not the most important thing to RG, it seemed to was wanting to play to the "fame" the she got, because she was racing, attractive, and had sponsors putting up real money.

I firmly believe she could have tread the line between using what god gave her (or what she paid good money for...) and putting the effort in on the support side as well as we have seen others have to do to stay in the sport.

At the end of the day I don't know if she had the talent because the money ran out.

From an outsiders perspective I didn't see someone take on the responsibility of thanking those that made the racing possible, using her attributes to promote them and put herself above others who maybe didn't have such natural appeal.

I can only imagine if someone who was naturally attractive and appealing to sponsors had some of the tenacity of a Leanne Tander or some of the graft of a Todd Hazlewood we'd still be watching her race today.