View Single Post
Old 20 Mar 2013, 00:18 (Ref:3221485)   #2
Knowlesy
20KPINAL

Knowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
It is like terrestrial football punditry. Check out Sky Monday Night Football to see how punditry can be done. The Sky F1 lot have a golf club feel to them. Minus the cohesion.

I am still unsure of the merits of the Skypad stuff as well as there isn't really a great deal of intricacy and detail to be talked about on most of the onboard shots. Again, it is something that works well on the football as there are so many things going on at the same time, all of the time.

The midweek show isn't all that good but a lot of people here seem to like it. I don't think I am the best to judge really though as I deem practice sessions too boring to watch these days as well.