Thread: WEC March mini meet
View Single Post
Old 19 Mar 2019, 17:47 (Ref:3891876)   #5
ATLFalconsFAN
Veteran

United States
Stockton, CA
ATLFalconsFAN is going for a new world record!ATLFalconsFAN is going for a new world record!ATLFalconsFAN is going for a new world record!ATLFalconsFAN is going for a new world record!ATLFalconsFAN is going for a new world record!ATLFalconsFAN is going for a new world record!ATLFalconsFAN is going for a new world record!
Quote:
Originally Posted by kpkorsager View Post
I know Wiliam from Australia and Alex from UK will be joining with Scott at Sebring. I am not sure, but think Silvio is joining them also.

so another international camp in Tentenths.
This is true, we had Nobby, William, Alex, Silviu, and David Williams in our camp this year. I believe an excellent time was had by all (for some too excellent a time and there are photos to prove it). I was thrilled to be the host and am happy to welcome others from the forum in the future. If Nobby gets on this thread again I think he'll report an endorsement. I enjoyed seeing how excited he got when he realized our access over here and that there are very few fences blocking your photography at Sebring.

All in all though, several times on our trip we mentioned that this may not have been possible without Kenn. He set the example for the 10/10ths International Camp at Le Mans, I was just trying to come close to his hospitality.