View Single Post
Old 31 Oct 2019, 16:03 (Ref:3937814)   #2166
chillibowl
Veteran

Canada
winnipeg, canada
chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!
sounds like Miami has run into more problems in part because of the community's opposition to the race and also it sounds like the F1 delegation was unprepared. the article is kind of a funny read.

https://www.motorsport.com/f1/news/m...eting/4589604/

some of the arguments like toxic smoke is the height of NIMBY hysteria but i have to say im on their side. this race in this layout should not happen.

to each their own, but already there are too many races imo and while i do like there to be variety in track formats and layouts it seems ridiculous to me that anyone would take a couple of billion dollars worth of cars and run them around in an actual parking lot.