View Single Post
Old 11 Jan 2014, 12:39 (Ref:3352776)   #21
medius
Veteran

England
Media Office hiding from the rain
medius should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridmedius should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Did anyone read the article?

''Mallory Park (Motorsport) Ltd pleaded guilty to failing to conduct its undertaking in such a way as to ensure, so far as reasonably practicable, that spectators were not exposed to a risk to their safety arising from the event, in contravention of Section 3 of the Health and Safety At Work Act 1974.

Sentence on the company, which has been in administration since the beginning of October 2013, has been adjourned until after the conclusion of further court hearings relating to the incident.''

I take that as, the old operators were in the dock and held their hands up. Nothing to do with the new operators, nothing to do with the current venue. I don't think Rallycross has been mentioned in the new business plan, so its reasonable to assume RX won't be coming back to Mallory for changes to need to be made.