View Single Post
Old 12 Mar 2019, 21:13 (Ref:3890002)   #267
Peter Mallett
The Honourable Mallett
20KPINAL

England
Here and there
Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!
I think it only fair to say that he is our Duddha and the FIA is only borrowing him.

Robyn. I think you need to read The Homologation form and see what bits the manufacturer made for the car. Then look at App J and see what the FIA allowed for international racing. Then go to App K and see what limitations there are now such as a maximum overbore which may be less than the App J of the period allowed (an example I don't know if it is fact).

App J ws/is the regulations for particular types of racing. In the UK we had the Blue Book for.pur major championships. The homologation form is produced by the manufacturer then submitted to the FIA for stamping. App K is the sporting regulations for all types of historic motorsport.