View Single Post
Old 29 Jun 2016, 21:25 (Ref:3655828)   #52
fieldodreams79
Veteran

United States
The Dirty South
fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
A continuation from Road America thread on street circuits.

Purist, Did someone say anything about Sebring? I didn't know some wanted a race there. I like street circuits and I like the bumps of Sebring but Indycars don't need to race there. I don't like things thrown together, at a generally not so nice place to race or even drive an Indycar when perfectly good circuits are available and have history surrounding them.

It's not a new phenomenon as it's proved time and time again that new street courses don't last and in general, don't work well. But there's always that one guy or group that thinks they can do it. Prove me wrong and get a good, long standing street race or is the one or two off temp street course thing appealing because it's unique? If that's it, I get it, but just don't get efforts made to something temporary.