View Single Post
Old 3 Oct 2016, 11:37 (Ref:3676978)   #7
chunder
Veteran

England
Stevenage
chunder should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridchunder should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridchunder should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
There needs to be a proper judge of fact as there always used to be at every round, for things like track cutting, excessive contact, jump starts, shortcuts etc.

I would be amazed if there is not a group of stewards and technical people travelling to each round of the series, if not, there should be.

Rallycross has always been a contact sport at the top level, to a greater or lesser degree depending on the class and the era. But contact is almost necessary with the awful modern tracks made now and the joke lap era almost encouraging side by side contact on release.

It will always be the way. Petter has never been a dirty driver, so if he tries to be it will probably look awful! Loeb is learning the tricks of the trade but he has a long way to go to beat the likes of Bakkerud who I find now is a very dirty driver, and sometimes Hansen who is nothing like his Dad who was always as clean as he could be, unless really pushed!

You can win without being dirty, Kenny used to, Foust was clean, Timur was, but Isachsen was fairly bargey until he realised you don't win much driving like that!!

The less aid about Eriksson, Hunsbedt the better!! Eklund did some daft things, and the less said about my fave Jusse Rasku the better!! lol