View Single Post
Old 10 Dec 2015, 18:15 (Ref:3596892)   #38
chillibowl
Veteran

Canada
winnipeg, canada
chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!
compared to the stories we hear from other athletes his story is not very 'humble beginnings' as others are. he did not grow up/come from an impoverished nation, sports was not his only viable escape root from an impoverished neighbourhood, his choices were not join a gang/prison or join a sports team etc.

in a way, citing his experience as a difficult upbringing is kind of dismissive of those that had real and documented poverty related issues to overcome in getting to the top of their sports. that LH doesnt see the irony of his statements is perhaps the biggest knock against his character.

as a LH fanboy that hurt me to type that!