View Single Post
Old 30 Sep 2020, 15:26 (Ref:4007607)   #189
chunterer
Race Official
Veteran

chunterer is going for a new world record!chunterer is going for a new world record!chunterer is going for a new world record!chunterer is going for a new world record!chunterer is going for a new world record!chunterer is going for a new world record!chunterer is going for a new world record!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Knowlesy View Post
Most racing drivers don't tend to have that ability straight out of the car! An apology does indicate a bit of self awareness.

Sportsmen are just weird really. Take Vettel for instance, who seems to be very nice and probably the most balanced adult on the grid yet when the pressure is on he is very strange at times. Have we ever heard him back down from his borderline insane behaviour at Baku in 2017 for example?

They are all just oddballs.
I wss on the receiving end of such a meltdown in a Snetterton paddock many moons ago!

Trying to remember what the question was to the hilariously sulky answer I received!!

However Ham had been on the podium and done a bit more post race mucking abaat before he uttered the infamous comment so he'd had time to consider a few things I reckon..