Thread: John Wickham
View Single Post
Old 22 Jan 2023, 22:12 (Ref:4140954)   #5
GORDON STREETER
Veteran

Spain
Kent+Mojacar Spain, but not always ?
GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!
I can remember him when he was at Surtees as they were just up the road to me, I had a couple of mates that worked there making the F1/2 chassis and used to go in and watch. I also had a long interesting talk to him about F2 at a BTCC meeting when we were on the "circus" in the 90s. There are too many people dying that I have met and been acquainted with in these last few weeks, including my race sponsor and best mate and my sister in law.
Balls of steel (knob of butter) They're Asking For Larkins. ( Proper beer) not you're Eurofizz crap. Hace más calor en España. Me han conocido a hablar un montón cojones! Send any cheques and cash to PO box 1 Lagos Nigeria Africa !