View Single Post
Old 7 Feb 2023, 16:17 (Ref:4142998)   #1131
crmalcolm
Subscriber
Veteran

Nepal
Exactly where I need to be.
crmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by billy bleach View Post
As well as being unveiled to the public, the Alfa Romeo F1 Team Stake C43 is now up for auction on F1 Authentics on https://Inkd.in/ exnKxxA4.
It is expected to reach in excess of £400,000.
This marks the first time ever that a Launch Car has been made available to own at the time of official launch.
For full press release, please contact Laura Sexton in our team here.
Formula 1
#alfaromeof1teamstake #alfaromeo #f1 #formula1 #formulaone #f1partnership #sportsmemorabilia #f1racecars #f1showcars
#2023f1carlaunch #f1carlaunch #sportspartnership #2023f1season
Not sure it meets NGTC criteria though.