View Single Post
Old 13 Jan 2018, 12:25 (Ref:3792447)   #7
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Hmmm, some opinionated stuff in here!

I like watches and make no excuses for being over 40 and one who doesn't want to tell the time just from my mobile. People seem to have those things permanently welded to their hands these days.... I have a decent number of watches that I rotate. The only vaguely motorsport linked watch that I own is a rather nice Marlboro chronograph that I bought second hand 2-3 years ago which keeps great time and looks quite good (I think - not that I give a tinker's cuss what anyone else thinks). If someone offered me a Tag Heuer Monaco I wouldn't say no, but nor would I pay £3k+ for one unless I won the lottery. I'm sure there are people who've posted in this thread already who buy things that I think are pretty daft/naff too..... (but then I also have a large collection of fountain pens as well.....). There really isn't anything wrong with 'each to his own' and we're all free to spend our money on whatever we like.