View Single Post
Old 9 Oct 2016, 13:41 (Ref:3678660)   #34
crossfades
Veteran

Sweden
crossfades should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by tbtstt View Post
Nothing on Google, is there? I believe All-Inkl were using Godfrey engines last year so they must have changed.

M-Sport were Pipo last year, guess they learned from those and then moved the engine development in house! Solberg is still using Pipo, isn't he?

Larsson used Trollspeed in 2015 and the Albatec cars were indicated as being Oreca powered in 2014. Don't know if either of those have changed suppliers.
Last year they used Trollspeed engines I believe. When they had the Skodas at least they utilized their engines. Larsson has an Trollspeed engine and they work quite closely, the team and Trollspeed also knows each other quite well and are situated very close to each other.

I have heard that Solberg has spent quite some money on his engine ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1975DCS View Post
Also would like to know more about those American Beetles which apparently use 1.6 engines as Andretti made a deal with Trollspeed (or was it Marklund?) about technology, which seems odd since no one uses a 1.6 VW engine.
I think they changed to a 2.0 engine after just one season. The deal was with Marklund but they used Trollspeed engines, and still do. I have no idea what was included in the deal actually, very dull information there.