View Single Post
Old 13 Mar 2018, 00:21 (Ref:3807621)   #45
bjohnsonsmith
Race Official
20KPINAL

United States
London, England
bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!
I thought for once, St. Pete delivered a creditable season opener, despite the plethora of FCYs.

Some interesting comments from Sebastien Bourdais, in particular about getting the balance of the car right, with the new aero-kit.

http://classic.autosport.com/news/report.php/id/134790

"With this [new aerokit], we're still missing the balance between front and rear for this type of track.

"We're not completely on top of what this car does, what changes do what.

"At Barber we should be OK, but on street courses, we've got work to do."

I think that's a fair assessment, as the new aero-kit is still an unknown quantity but I think it really bodes well for the rest of the season and it looks so much better than what went on before.