Thread: How to fix F1?
View Single Post
Old 6 Feb 2019, 15:55 (Ref:3882256)   #1038
Richard C
Veteran

Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Moneyseeker View Post
That all looks a challenge to me..
Agree very much with your entire post.

I will add that a curve that defines F1 will not be smooth, so it will have natural peaks and valleys, but at a smaller scale as to the larger curve that may span decades. So I agree we potentially are at or just beyond the peak, but there is room for Liberty to create their own small peak (or valley) depending upon how well they play their hand. So it's not a given it's nothing but downhill, but as you say... it is a challenge and likely much harder than Liberty expected.

Lastly, we will not know for sure until we are well beyond (many years?) the peak to say that what we thought was the peak was actually "the" peak. And the slope of the decline may be steep or gradual. So being on the back side of the peak may still allow for a viable product for some period of time. Especially if the decline is gradual.

Richard