Thread: How to fix F1?
View Single Post
Old 7 Feb 2019, 15:53 (Ref:3882434)   #1046
chillibowl
Veteran

Canada
winnipeg, canada
chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!
i get the Liberty companies mixed up but one ones FOM/F1 and another owns a big chunk of FE...subsequently both are owned/controlled by John Malone. i would imagine this is intentional with one acting as a hedge against the possible collapse of the other so i would imagine one will eventually replace the other or a merger will happen.

i dont know if its possible but the ideal future for me would be a formula where ICE vs hybrids vs electrics could battle it out at the same time with the better technology winning out in the end.

but for that to happen the cars in FE need a lot more development.

im sure they will get there, but in the mean time im not so sure i would have liked to see that development happen within the sphere of F1.