View Single Post
Old 13 Nov 2023, 17:29 (Ref:4185722)   #7
FIRE
Race Official
Veteran

Netherlands
FIRE is going for a new world record!FIRE is going for a new world record!FIRE is going for a new world record!FIRE is going for a new world record!FIRE is going for a new world record!FIRE is going for a new world record!FIRE is going for a new world record!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Adamcas87 View Post
This is why they race with the national Series (TCR Australia Etc)

Not sure why there going back to Marrakech

Doesn’t look likely there will be a TCR Europe next year with only one European race on the calendar

Apart from Toyota I don’t see anybody else coming in

I am big touring fan and I like the TCR series but I think the TCR world concept isn’t the right way to go about it tbh
I know how TCR World works but if the national or regional series has also not many entries you end up with a small grid. In my opinion TCR World needs at least 9, 10 entries.

Marrakech is also a mystery for me. I find it hard to believe TCR Spain will race there.

Earlier this year Tom Coronel said some drivers didn't race in TCR Europe this season because of TCR World, being afraid to race at the back of the grid. Don't know if there is much truth in this reason.

In my opinion the events in Uruguay, Argentina and Australia show the concept in itself is working.