View Single Post
Old 2 Jan 2022, 20:19 (Ref:4092234)   #84
broadrun96
Veteran

United States
broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Never would have thought the Atlanta media was up to date with everything a clear but they mentioned both of those recalls main page in the national news section. Both listed recall of vehicles, no mention of electric vs ICE, they did mention the gaming while in motion though

The Tesla recall fun is now because they are rapidly catching up to Ford (my city issued Escape has had 11 in 2 years, 3 major) for recall of the week. An electric car guy buddy on mine is still in a loaner 3 because his Y has been at Tesla 7 times since he picked it up. He wants his S back cause he hates the build quality. Course 100k vs 60 is a big difference in finish cause many parts are identical, especially as his S was 2014. Ys seem to have the most issues locally but they are becoming far more common so more people to complain

But the main topic, autonomous cars sadly can't come fast enough. I have started holding at the switch to green since people now view red as an advisory indicator rather than traffic control. I've seen full speed T-bone collisions as 35 mph intersections driving both cars across the lanes and curbs on a near daily basis. 35 mph anywhere in Atlanta and you will get driven off the road with haste, flipped off and occasionally guided/pushed off the road, but good news the city is going to lower the speeds to 25 to slow traffic. People just suck and maybe taking the control from some would be good.

Last edited by broadrun96; 2 Jan 2022 at 20:24.