View Single Post
Old 9 Jan 2018, 19:39 (Ref:3791607)   #13
JHamilton
Veteran

United States
Atlanta, GA
JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by broadrun96 View Post
The new Ram is expected to debut at NAIAS this weekend. Nothing much changed and still teasing with the 6.4L 1500 "Baby Power Wagon."

Also expecting an announcement of the baby PowerStroke 3.0L for the F150 for 2019 MY and confirmation of a baby DuraMax for 2020, possibly the 4.5L from a while back rebuilt for modern controls.
Good! I had not seen confirmation from FCA that it was happening!

I was going to mention the 3L Powerstroke, but it got very quiet late last year. I wonder if there are some development issues? I thought it seemed an odd decision anyway considering the investment into the EcoBoost engines.