View Single Post
Old 5 Nov 2021, 07:28 (Ref:4081583)   #327
crmalcolm
Subscriber
Veteran

Nepal
Exactly where I need to be.
crmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Toyota Aygo X

So it's marketed as a 'baby SUV'. It's a ragtop. But the only real place for it seems to be in the Small Cars thread I feel.

'Riding on a shortened version of Toyota’s new GA-B platform, as used by the Yaris and Yaris Cross, the Aygo X is 325mm longer than its predecessor, at 3700mm, and the wheelbase is 90mm longer, affording more interior space all round and 60 litres of additional boot space.

Meanwhile, a 125mm increase in width to 1740mm allows for 20mm more space between the front seats to improve shoulder room and a front overhang 72mm shorter than that of the Yaris will making for easy parking.

There is only one engine on offer: a non-electrified 1.0-litre three-cylinder petrol unit producing 71bhp and 69lb ft. It is paired with either a five-speed manual or CVT automatic gearbox and is capable of up to 60mpg while emitting just 107g/km of CO2.'