Thread: This weekend
View Single Post
Old 13 Jun 2022, 05:46 (Ref:4115287)   #18
crmalcolm
Subscriber
Veteran

Nepal
Exactly where I need to be.
crmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by chunterer View Post
Once upon a time I would have been excited by the BTCC too but even then I wouldn't give it top billing on a weekend when we had Le Mans and F1. Heck there wad also Road America Indycar!
I guess if you had an active involvement in a series it might come above all others.
But otherwise, BTCC as a national series would obviously be below the international events.