View Single Post
Old 8 Feb 2004, 10:50 (Ref:866939)   #12
Adam43
14th
1% Club

European Union
New Orleans
Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Welcome to the forum listernoble

As Stephen Green said, I think, this is the best forum for hill climb discussion. Track day got its own forum because there was the interest. Unfortunately there doesn't seem to be a lot of interest around here. Although there are quite a few Hill climb marshals on board.

I was involved a little with the Jaguar Car Club and they used to do a couple of Hill Climbs a year. More or less the first and last meeting. Unfortunately this stopped the year I started racing.

I would like to do one or two hill climbs. Especially as I have an interest for pretty much most forms of motorsport. Unfortunately I know little of the clubs, how to do a single event, etc... Any advice for me?

And how many sprinters and hill climbers does ten-tenths have out there?