View Single Post
Old 12 Sep 2019, 10:55 (Ref:3927536)   #1030
Richard C
Veteran

Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by GTRMagic View Post
Accounting losses actually dont mean a lot to anyone except people who lend money.. and of course the sharemarkets... cashflow is more important but it doesnt seem to be being shared..
This isn't my area of expertise, and understand your comment about cash flow. But they are bringing in less money compared to this time last year. They are likely feeling the pinch.

Richard