View Single Post
Old 12 Sep 2014, 01:58 (Ref:3452374)   #2
fieldodreams79
Veteran

United States
The Dirty South
fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by joeb View Post
First one of a new era. I'm still excited, 1 year is too long for me to not see cars on track anywhere. I need this weekend bad!

I'll be at turn 4 Wednesday around 7pm. Save me a spot boys! Of and make sure you hide your alcohol better this year on the ride in (I won't mention any names!)

Now that the original joeb spot and the Camel GT banner are gone, we HAVE to save you a spot. Luckily, the biggest guy in the group likes to line up at the gate the night before the track opens...we'll save you plenty of space.

And I am stoked about it too, regardless of the hearsay. I need a long weekend pretty badly myself!

I hate the fun police but plans are in place....