View Single Post
Old 12 Sep 2014, 21:21 (Ref:3452707)   #6
fieldodreams79
Veteran

United States
The Dirty South
fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by scottypinthemix View Post
I'll be up there crack-a-dawn on Wednesday in my usual spot.
Outside the entry into turn 10a.

Interesting spot. Funny how we all get stuck in our ways. As joeb says, come by T4 to say hello if you can. I am betting the crowd will be a little smaller than years' past.

Quote:
Originally Posted by joeb View Post
You will have to come down to Turn 4 and say hello at some point during the week. I wondered up to turn 10 one night and ended up at an rv that was boiling peanuts and had football on so I made that my destination for a couple hours.
Boiled peanuts and college football. That's just correct on a fall Georgia night.