View Single Post
Old 15 Nov 2017, 16:30 (Ref:3780583)   #11
chillibowl
Veteran

Canada
winnipeg, canada
chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!
fun idea!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skam85 View Post
This move sees Mark Webber move to Renault
classic but too good to be true!

Flav, recently kicked out of the sport, would not have let Webber sign with a Renault team that he was just forced to leave.

Flav being Flav, also meant he would have not wanted two of his clients/drivers on the same team (unless that other driver was named Trulli) so RB would have kept SV to pair with Alonso.

so RB, knowing they were getting Alonso for 2010 would not have objected to Schumi's special test in 2009 to replace Massa and if Schumi had finished out the 2009 season then he would have been retained by Ferrari for 2010.

thus, mainly because Webber to Renault would have been too good to be true then Webber would have slotted into the higher paying Merc seat!

Flav of course would win out again in the end by securing another ridiculously large and unwarranted contract for Trulli as his parting shot to Renault/Lotus!

and once again Flav cheats us of the Webber to Renault dream!