View Single Post
Old 15 Jul 2015, 15:11 (Ref:3558773)   #95
SKG
Racer

Wales
Mid-Wales
SKG should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Hey, great effort on these last two. I like the details in the models, nice renders too! (maybe I should look into this...)

Regarding Circuit Strasbourg:

I like the flow of the track and wouldn't want to change any corners, however there are a few areas where runoff could be extended.

Firstly, I feel there should be a little more space at the exit of turn 2. Maybe open up the angle slightly where the barrier points back at the track, perhaps with the runoff ending at the apex of turn 3?

Next, the barrier on the outside of the shortcut back onto the pit straight scares me. Maybe the runoff from the main circuit could stretch across and increase safety on the shortcut too?

I agree with SBF that there could be a little more space around the final sequence, with the addition of a small runoff at the exit of the final corner.

Finally, I think the pit exit is just too close to the first corner. I would either move the pit complex 100-150m back and make the pit entry just after where the shortcut joins the main straight (this would give more time and space to cars exiting pit lane to rejoin safely), or alternatively I would blend the pit exit back onto the race track between turns 1 and 2... somehow.

This things are all minor, Looking forward to seeing what's next.