View Single Post
Old 5 May 2019, 18:37 (Ref:3902044)   #322
TF110
Veteran

United States
TF110 is going for a new world record!TF110 is going for a new world record!TF110 is going for a new world record!TF110 is going for a new world record!TF110 is going for a new world record!TF110 is going for a new world record!TF110 is going for a new world record!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobby_status View Post
Did anybody watch the SuperGT stream on Motorsports TV? I'm glad its free to watch but I have say the commentary from Sam Collins and gang are WAY better than what I was listening to yesterday, the guys sounds very uninformed, saying that JAF300 are Japanese GT3 cars? WTF? Please Motorsport TV hire Sam!!!
I didn't hear him say they were GT3 cars. I heard him say that GT3 should allow them to race overseas in those series'.

It was a good race. The tire life and wear of the different cars made for a great show. The beginning of the stint was the Wedsport, the middle of the stint was the Zent but more the Nismo, and then the end of the stint the Zent Cerumo gained. It was one of the best races I've seen this year up front. Thank goodness Super GT has a tire war because things like this are rarely seen.