View Single Post
Old 9 Sep 2019, 14:11 (Ref:3926921)   #107
Richard C
Veteran

Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Everyone keeps trying to factor Alonso into the equation. My impression from interviews with him at Monzo is that he is sitting on his hands until 2021 regulations are being released. That he is not impressed with the recent "improvements". We are seeing someone other than Hamilton win races, but it looks like he is looking for more substantial changes before jumping back in. Also... I think he even acknowledges his age. He seems to be looking more and more past F1 for his future.

With that being said... Only Alonso knows what is going on in his head. So never say never. But I don't expect Alonso to take up a drive unless it's a multiyear contract and with Mercedes, Ferrari or Red Bull (of which there are argument for why each of those teams may not care to have him).

Richard