View Single Post
Old 5 Nov 2021, 15:10 (Ref:4081638)   #2972
GORDON STREETER
Veteran

Spain
Kent+Mojacar Spain, but not always ?
GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!
Quote:
Originally Posted by John Elwin View Post
The other day I was only thinking back to a time when I treated my Indian newsagent, Raj, & his young son to a day out at Brands Hatch, an end-of-season clubbie, & the boy's favourite car was 'Harry Potter's' car -ie a Ford Anglia which I think might have been yours.

It would have been about 2002 - is that possible, Gordon?

Sadly Raj lost his battle with cancer earlier this year. A lovely man who would do anything for anyone.
It could have been as it is my nearest and favourite tracks and I won an awful lot of races there over a long period in motor racing.
My Anglia is coloured in Triumph magenta with a wide white stripe running the length of the car on top of the bonnet/roof/boot.
However there was and still is a lot of Anglia's racing
Balls of steel (knob of butter) They're Asking For Larkins. ( Proper beer) not you're Eurofizz crap. Hace más calor en España. Me han conocido a hablar un montón cojones! Send any cheques and cash to PO box 1 Lagos Nigeria Africa !