View Single Post
Old 24 Apr 2011, 21:52 (Ref:2869289)   #2507
isynge
Veteran

United Kingdom
London, UK
isynge is going for a new world record!isynge is going for a new world record!isynge is going for a new world record!isynge is going for a new world record!isynge is going for a new world record!isynge is going for a new world record!isynge is going for a new world record!isynge is going for a new world record!
The car's late, a disappointment so far, and I'd hoped for a lot better given the run at Ricard and subsequent test, plus the couple of days they spent at Spa.

That said a common fault that hadn't raised its head so far is something I can handle, so long as they work professionally to fix it. Nothing I see about Prodrive gives any indication that they won't work very hard to get things as right as they can before June; we're not talking about Andrea Moda in Formala 1 here. I'm happy to hold judgement until Spa in a couple of weeks - there I'd like to see them run credibly, if it's not there by then I'll ask questions.

To others questioning their place in June I'm curious as to what we really think is being kept out? The Kronos Lola AM probably deserves an entry but what else are we missing out on? On the other hand, if you though 1992 was a brilliant year you're probably right - get rid of this attempt to do something different, all we need is a trio of Audis and Peugeots and that'll be fine; just not something I personally am in a hurry to watch.