Thread: IMSA Race 2017 - Rolex Daytona 24
View Single Post
Old 25 Jan 2017, 16:00 (Ref:3705024)   #68
joeb
Race Official
Veteran

United States
Baton Rouge, LA
joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by RWill2073 View Post
Nice opportunity for mazda with the others having electrical problems. I'm guessing they'll punt it away anyway though.

Had a dream about the race last night. First time I've dreamt about sports car racing since around 2011. I've been way more excited lately lol. In the dream only 2 prototypes were left with a chance near the end. A mazda and a Nissan. And even in the dream, I knew it was over and the Nissan would win looollll. Saw the 31 action express car wrecked in there somewhere.
Ok, I'll refer back to this post on Sunday to see how your dream predictions work out!