View Single Post
Old 20 Aug 2018, 13:51 (Ref:3844976)   #35
Akrapovic
Veteran

Scotland
Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by rdjones View Post
I had a good day yesterday however I only bumped into James at Club about an hour into a race and I did see Ayse from a distance.

Does anyone know what the crowd was yesterday as it looked quite big?

I also had no problems getting in and out I arrived at around 8.40 and drove straight in off the A43 and I stayed until the end of the race and I was back in the car and on the M1 by 18.40.

The only thing I would say is that the price of the food just plain silly I think it was £8.60 for a Bacon Cheese Burger I am gald I took my own food.
Apparently the crowd was 60,000. Up 10,000 from last year.