View Single Post
Old 17 Sep 2018, 09:18 (Ref:3850964)   #109
bauble
Veteran

England
Potton, far from the madding crowd.
bauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
I think it worth pointing out that while many bemoan the problems they face, and the increased costs etc of Brexit, the other side of the coin is that Europeans will have the same problems dealing with us.
From their perspective they have only one border to deal with, rather than multiple problems that face UK citizens.

Many like to dwell on the increased cost of imports, but never mention the increased revenue on exports. Brexit will affect not just the UK but all Euro countries, so it is likely that suitable arrangements will be put in place to the advantage of both sides.
I wonder how much 'panic' is rampant in Brussels about the effects of a hard Brexit on their economic prospects without our contributions, one of the few
net contributors.

We can make life quite difficult for many Euro countries if we choose to do so.

While not discounting the problems many on here face I feel a little more optimism would not go astray. Think of those rich foreigners wanting to race at the Classic or Revival, makes your heart bleed.