View Single Post
Old 15 Oct 2006, 14:43 (Ref:1738447)   #8
Peter Mallett
The Honourable Mallett
20KPINAL

England
Here and there
Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by daj
Hello Peter .. Have to admit having a look round at the cars at Mallory in the Groovy baby race and raced with them myself the general feeling is "Anything goes " We have tried to build our 2002 to the CTCC regs and its not going to get anywhere near some of them motors !!
Another point daj. I can run with them (except Dave T who's car is legal but the combination is very quick), but I don't want to beat them by cheating which is what I'd have to do. Stick to the regs and I'm sure next year we'll get some reality back.