View Single Post
Old 13 Jun 2018, 17:28 (Ref:3829018)   #8
fieldodreams79
Veteran

United States
The Dirty South
fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by rwintle View Post
I haven't been following racing long enough to remember it from "the old days" but I'm pretty excited. Lots of momentum from the Green Savoree folks, and a certain Mr. Bourdais mentioned to me a couple of years ago that he thought the Pacific Northwest was a big untapped market for IndyCar... let's hope he was right!
Oh no! I'm one of the old guys now!

The couple of times I've visited Oregon, and I even had a conversation with somebody from Oregon 30 minutes ago about it, is that the place is full of hipsters and rednecks and redneck-hipsters. Myself and most Motor Racing should fit right in, for the most part.