View Single Post
Old 4 Jul 2018, 10:09 (Ref:3834567)   #3
crmalcolm
Subscriber
Veteran

Nepal
Exactly where I need to be.
crmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by Evantra View Post

Has there been an official word on pitstops yet? I struggle to see the tyres lasting the whole race!
https://www.touringcartimes.com/2018...-tyre-choices/

'Because of the change in format for the Snetterton weekend, which will feature a special Jubilee Celebration race that runs to the double the length of a regular race, a decision over which tyres will be used in the sixth meeting of the season will be taken after the traditional mid-season test at the Norfolk circuit.'