Thread: Team Scuderia Alpha Tauri
View Single Post
Old 29 Jun 2023, 19:50 (Ref:4165874)   #21
Richard C
Veteran

Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike Harte View Post
Well, as long as they deliver my Hawaiian pizza hot and on time, all's good!
I personally am looking forward to the livery. Maybe the entire car can look like a slice of pizza!

If we can get Daniel Ricciardo to drive for the team, they can go with that "PizzaMan Dan" name as well! When he is on the podium, no more drinking from his shoe, rather he pulls out a slice of pizza from a special pocket in his driving suit and stuffs the entire slice in his mouth!

Richard