Thread: MotoGP 2023
View Single Post
Old 27 Mar 2023, 11:09 (Ref:4149343)   #12
E.B
Veteran

United Kingdom
About 7kms East of Albert Park Melbourne
E.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by justracing View Post
Exactly that and there's no doubting his talent but it's just no excuse to say I missed my braking point and cannon into other riders. Thankfully Oliveira's injuries are minimal albeit painful but the real joke is MM's penalty of a double long lap in Argentina - shameful.
And because he was to serve the penalty specifically at Argentina, the fact he is now confirmed out of that race with a broken bone, he wont have to ever serve the penalty.

The system is screwed if by virtue of missing a race in which he was to serve a penalty means the penalty is not carried over to the first race he can serve it, it is just dissolved.

And dont give me he has been punished enough by missing Argentina... his reason for missing the race is self inflicted injuries brought about by his irresponsible and boneheaded riding. He has wrecked two riders races and potentially ruined their championships as well.

I sincerely hope that Speedcafe have their information wrong....

Quote:
....Marquez had been issued a Double Long Lap Penalty over the incident, although he will now not have to serve it given he misses the race in which he was to serve his punishment....
https://www.speedcafe.com/2023/03/27...entina-motogp/