Thread: BTCC BTCC 2021
View Single Post
Old 20 Apr 2021, 22:42 (Ref:4046976)   #3097
Matt K
Veteran

Matt K should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridMatt K should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by crmalcolm View Post
The comments about the grid being 'bland' seem to crop up every year - and usually are closely followed by someone referring to a historical (outdated) scheme as being a much better example of a livery.

To me there is nothing about the Texaco or JPS liveries that makes them any better (or worse) than an AutoBrite or Car Gods livery in nearly identical colours.

2020:

2018:

Complaints about the lack of variety or colour in liveries is about as clockwork as a Volvo/Kia rumour.
Maybe but I'm speaking for myself here and don't think (although maybe I've got a memory like a sieve!) I complained about liveries in the past (I mean not about single liveries but them as a whole of the grid).

When it comes to Texaco or JPS being worse or better. Well, this is your opinion, as far as I'm concerned, there is a huge difference especially as the aforementioned ones really go together with the brands. Is black/white livery part of AutoBrite's identity? Or part of HUB's? I think neither of these. This is just a scheme created by Team HARD and I'm simply not a fan of it.

Well, so you say Kia or Volvo are joining? 😂😂