Thread: BTCC BTCC 2021
View Single Post
Old 21 Apr 2021, 06:52 (Ref:4047005)   #3098
VIVA GT
Veteran

England
Leicestershire
VIVA GT is going for a new world record!VIVA GT is going for a new world record!VIVA GT is going for a new world record!VIVA GT is going for a new world record!VIVA GT is going for a new world record!VIVA GT is going for a new world record!VIVA GT is going for a new world record!VIVA GT is going for a new world record!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt K View Post
Maybe but I'm speaking for myself here and don't think (although maybe I've got a memory like a sieve!) I complained about liveries in the past (I mean not about single liveries but them as a whole of the grid).

When it comes to Texaco or JPS being worse or better. Well, this is your opinion, as far as I'm concerned, there is a huge difference especially as the aforementioned ones really go together with the brands. Is black/white livery part of AutoBrite's identity? Or part of HUB's? I think neither of these. This is just a scheme created by Team HARD and I'm simply not a fan of it.

Well, so you say Kia or Volvo are joining? 😂😂
Not wishing to fan any flames here (I am honestly not) but surely the JPS livery can be referred to as iconic because that was from 40/50 or so years ago, and we still remember it (although I personally preferred the more colourful red, white & gold Gold Leaf coloured Lotus). Maybe in a similar amount of time these new companies & their colour schemes could be regarded in the same way?