View Single Post
Old 7 Mar 2024, 12:59 (Ref:4200344)   #145
broadrun96
Veteran

United States
broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by JHamilton View Post
A sneak peek at the next police cruiser coming to a town near you. I've gotten used to the 4-door Charger and prefer it to the current Challenger, so I don't mind this sedan.

The Hurricane V6 seems to be the same story as the Ford Ecoboost engines in that it performs much better for the EPA testing but real world efficiency is roughly the same as an equivalent V8.
Yeah, somehow the Charger got better, or less worse, while the Challenger just seems to bloat. Something is not quite right with it and think it's the inflata-car looks to it. Needs to be more square and tight

And just to be different and cause Mopar, it's an I6 and likely going to be in all the way from base why bother old base Slant 6 of yore all the way to a new TRX tuned to 11 TT setup

Last tank with the new Hemi was just under 18 of some highway and mostly city so not too much off my old EcoDiesel. Last tank of all city in my 2020 Escape 3 cylinder EcoBoost was 22. And the thing loves to lug and fall flat on it's face before chugging down fuel at 3 mpg cause turbo time