View Single Post
Old 13 Aug 2015, 10:30 (Ref:3565767)   #29
chunder
Veteran

England
Stevenage
chunder should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridchunder should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridchunder should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Britain is a rather sad place when it comes to sport and what people will pay to watch sport.

But thankfully there are still countless sports that are relatively cheap to watch.

I do not think 15 quid to watch the WSR is a bad deal, but all that does is prevent those people from turning up that were looking at it as a cheap day out from coupons or publicity.

Motorsport CAN afford to do that once in a while. But what it does instead is have a grain of an idea, make it cheap to get people interested, then charge the earth after and try and milk the idea for cash so that the poeple invovled can cream off a profit.

I would be interested to know how much Silverstone, Brands, Assen, Hockenheim are to hire for events and if our prices are so insane.

I can believe security here is expensive, they have suddenly become big business and have somehow managed to convince this country that security guards are necessary in supermarkets, railway stations, pubs, shoping centres! Where do you think your car parking, ticket prices etc go then eh? Are we really that dumb!

It sadly appears so