View Single Post
Old 1 Sep 2016, 19:39 (Ref:3669010)   #58
broadrun96
Veteran

United States
broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Hoping my ticket shows up soon to confirm the early entry pass myself. Already thinking ahead about food, have a few cans of biscuits and going to try cinnamon rolls one morning too. Thinking about a couple breakfast bakes with sausage, egg and potatoes, probably one Italian with tomato and one with sage sauage and cheddar. And yes, will be making the apple spice and chocolate cherry desserts as well.

First dose of tropical influence here I think, wind and a few HEAVY but quick showers about 30 min ago in Tucker.