View Single Post
Old 8 Sep 2017, 01:58 (Ref:3765308)   #98
RWill2073
Veteran

RWill2073 has a real shot at the championship!RWill2073 has a real shot at the championship!RWill2073 has a real shot at the championship!RWill2073 has a real shot at the championship!RWill2073 has a real shot at the championship!
Just finished the race today. Had to avoid the forum till then. Was a good race. Corvette keeps getting good results despite not being the fastest, which is fun to see. Sage karam seems kinda dumb. I guess he fits in on a team run by gentilozzi. Risi seems cursed, but still a good finish.

Beautiful track. Never been, wish I had when I lived in Virginia beach. Always prioritized petit obviously, and also it was mostly a grand am race when I lived there. Maybe some day. Why couldn't they put up some fencing with a small area in the middle for fans to walk back to oak tree and view from inside the track? There's a lot of open space there that could be made a viewing area. Same for any small area on the outside of the front straight or something to provide a view of that section. Otherwise it's a gorgeous track. It, mosport and road atlanta all have similar shapes, and all three are beautiful.